Saturday, 2 October 2010

All new electro mix - 2.10.2010

For all who wanted another mix for jogging or whatever purpose, here you go.

Tracklist:
1. deadmau5 & wolfgang gartner - animal rights
2.Diva & Jones - Ma Ma Se
3.Ivan Pica - Freak
4.DJ's United - Remember love
5.Spencer and hill - Sunbeam
6. SGT Slick - Like This
7.Umek - OMGWTF
8.Robbie Rivera - Rock the disco (laidback luke Edit)
9.Afrojack - Bangduck
10.Ludachrist - Pon de Foley
11.Deadmau5 - We are some chords

I decided to stay with pure electro for this mix as electro was the most favoured in my poll. next time i might do trance or progressive house. depends what you all want.

you can download it here if you so desire for the car or for a jog etc.



D-Lui 01.10.2010 by d-lui

32 comments:

  1. you named your blog after the board? hahah check out my username

    http://darkesthourreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, nice. Thanks for the mix. I like Sunbeam the most i think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for posting great music. I love having really activating music to listen to when working out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imma use this mix when I do my training, thanks a lot bro!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love thiiis! really good for the soul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you back in the mix, Beck! I might have to clear some of the metal off my iPod to make room for this and give it a shot at the gym.

    P.S. Do you need the captcha turned on?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, this is one of my more favorite posts from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. downloaded..gonna listen too around town.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great list, nice mix. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Electro. House and techno. untz untz untz untz untz untz untz untz

    ReplyDelete
  12. liking/loving the mix, so far not not liking a single bit of it. downloaded it, will do nicely in college - thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the informative post!

    ReplyDelete